I have always loved helping people and had an interest in holistic remedies so when I made the decision to pursue a career in massage therapy, I knew I had found my calling.
I have always been a hands on learner with a keen attention to detail. My instructors complimented me for my strong intuition, palpating skills and natural touch. Massage therapy is about helping your clients tune into their mind, body and spirit.
During my time at Integrative Bodywork, I had the opportunity to work on Penn State athletes as well as in a student massage clinic where I had the chance to experience clients of all ages, health and pain restrictions. The diversity of clientele is a true testament that everyone can benefit from massage. As therapists, we each have a unique style and gift to offer, the key is finding someone who helps you tune into your wellness goals.
I am eager to expand my knowledge in the ever growing field of massage therapy. To say that I am thrilled to be taking the next step of my new career with Bella Vista Massage and Spa as an Independent Contractor would be an understatement. Amber is someone that I have considered to be a mentor from the very beginning of my massage therapy journey, I will be soaking in all the experience and knowledge that she is eager to share with me.
My goal is to introduce clients to the many health benefits that massage therapy has to offer, provide a safe space where clients feel comfortable and build a relationship based on wellness with my future clients. all while providing the best skills I have to offer; tailored individually to your massage goals.
- Integrative Bodywork School of Massage Therapy 2019 Graduate
- PA Licensed: MSG013507
- Member ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
Experience and Credentials
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Techniques
- Sports Massage with clinical time on Penn State Athletes
- Pregnancy Massage
- Geriatric Massage
- Spa Techniques
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Thai Massage
- Chair Massage
- Postural Assessment Techniques
- Cranial Sacral Techniques
- Anatomy of Musculoskeletal, Organ Systems of the body, Cardiovascular, Nervous and Integumentary Systems
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy Essential Course
- Heartsaver CPR AED
- Ethics and Standards
- Continuing to gain knowledge on Herbalism
- Mentorship with Amber Goss, LMT
- Following the vision of Bella Vista Massage and Spa as well as Bella Vista Farm
- Earth and Nature lover whom is always mindful of our impact
- Covid Protocol- In Good Hands
- Peace of mind for those whom are interested… I am fully vaccinated
To Schedule with Olivia
Olivia’s Gift Certificates
Olivia’s Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates purchased online will be emailed to you to print.
Or- messaged to you and may then be shared. Help save a Tree.